Align Your Design and Copy Teams
by enabling only certain components to be edited.
Edit Copy and Images
to fit precise QuarkXPress page layouts.
between design and editorial teams to reduce review cycles.
with a single, automated workflow that makes publishing processes more efficient.
Benefits of QuarkXPress CopyDesk
Enable your design and editorial teams to collaborate, reducing review-approval cycles to streamline your content production and publishing processes. QuarkXPress CopyDesk facilitates copy review, copy editing and basic photo editing while maintaining the integrity of your page designs. With the software, you can:
- Develop a single, automated workflow for more efficient content production and publishing processes, eliminating numerous review-approval cycles.
- See an exact representation of the QuarkXPress layout but only enable edits to specific components as designated by the designer/design team.
- Maintain attributes such as style sheets, article geometry, hyphenation and justification
- Edit existing copy, change headlines, insert notes, place photos and make basic photo edits.
- Add headlines, subheads and images plus fit copy precisely to the final QuarkXPress layout.
- View notes, tracked changes and content additions within the context of layouts, improving communication and collaboration among team members.
Establish automated processes for accessing, reviewing and editing layouts.
View content in galley, full screen or WYSIWYG view – or all three simultaneously using split view.
Work with Microsoft Word and other common word processors, all while preserving colors, styles and formatting.
Choose such UI languages as Dutch, International English, U.S. English, French, German, Swiss-German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Precision Copy Fit
Add new copy to fit the layout with unmatched precision.
Place electronic notes directly within copy that can travel with the content.
Use redlining to track revisions, providing team members with a record of changes.
Import images in standards formats like native PSD and AI.
Make basic edits to photos, including cropping, scaling and rotation.
Design with Content Collaboration in Mind
Create, review, edit and publish your content on time and with greater cooperation among your designers, writers and production managers. Let Quark help you automate these steps of your content lifecycle.REQUEST DEMO