As a sales enablement practitioner, you have a lot to consider as you begin planning for 2019. In fact, SiriusDecisions found that over 80 percent of sales enablement leaders have more than 10 critical initiatives to undertake in the next 12 months. For most, this will include initiatives related to sales content, training and coaching, talent acquisition, and more.
To help, SiriusDecisions, the leading global B2B research and advisory firm, published a research brief called “Sales Enablement: Planning Assumptions 2019.” It identifies six assumptions that should drive the agenda of sales enablement teams in the coming year.
Download this SiriusDecisions Research Brief to better understand:
- Driving Engagement by Catering to Learning Preferences
- Rethinking when Sales Onboarding is “Done”
- Understanding the Importance of Managers to Attracting Sales Talent
- Making Just-in-Time Enablement a Reality
- Establishing an Enablement Charter that Mitigates Scope Creep