Dynamic Publishing: A Solution for the Digital Era
If you're struggling to engage customers using all of the channels at your disposal (print, the Web, e-readers, smartphones, and tablets), the problem may lie in your publishing process. The way you create, manage and deliver information was likely developed for a print-only world. Today's mobile requirements, however, have turned publishing on its head.
In this eSeminar you will learn:
- Why inefficient publishing creates a drag on productivity and increases overall costs
- How dynamic publishing addresses the pitfalls of traditional publishing
- The key characteristics of dynamic publishing: automation, multichannel, reuse
- How dynamic publishing improves revenue and controls costs to achieve ROI
- How several organizations that have adopted dynamic publishing, and the benefits they have realized