Quark Volume Licensing Programme
Getting the most out of your investment in Quark software
How do you make sure your company's employees have access to the software they need, when they need it?
- Quark® Volume Licensing Programme (QVLP): Allows you to purchase Quark software licenses to the latest version at the most cost-effective price and provides additional benefits.
- QuarkXPress® Upgrade Plan: Protects your current investment.
Experience the Benefits of Licensing:
- Only buy the licenses you need, but install company-wide, including laptop users, on all computers that may need to start QuarkXPress (with QLA installed)
- Starts from just two licenses and allows upgrades from QuarkXPress 10 or below
- Homeworkers and freelancers can “check out” a license with the free Quark License Administrator server tool (QLA) - You/the admin defines how many days the license shall run and then it will stop and come back into your license pool automatically
- Immediate discounts apply – the more licenses you buy, the bigger the discount, and no agreement is required (see discount list below)
- Consolidate multiple licenses into one agreement for FREE if you purchase upgrades or full products
- Buying QuarkXPress 2015 allows you to run your previous version alongside older versions in your workflow
- Activation-based licensing means you don't have to run a license over your network but you can install onto specific machines manually
- Cross-platform, so can be installed on Macs and PCs in parallel
- Only one serial number needs to be managed when using a site license
So you will:
- Save money
- Simplify your purchases
- Reduce your costs
- Protect your investment
Quark licensing is available for commercial, government, not-for-profit, and education customers.
QVLP is ideal for any organisation that uses or needs multiple QuarkXPress licenses, starting from as few as two licenses.
Standard QVLP volume tiers and discounts:
||Number of licenses
If you own, purchases, or upgrade multiple copies of QuarkXPress® software, the Quark® Volume Licensing Programme (QVLP) can help you simplify purchases and save money through volume discounts, reduced IT costs, and concurrent licensing.
New purchases made under QVLP will receive a discount based on the number of full products or upgrades being purchased. For example if you purchase a 50 user site license (full product or upgrades) you will receive the Level B (10%) discount.
When adding users to an existing site license you will receive the discount based on the new site license run count. For example, if you have a 45 user site license and add 5 new users (full products or upgrades) you will receive the Level B (10%) discount.
Licenses purchased under QVLP can be run concurrently using our complimentary license management software, Quark License Administrator (QLA).
In order to be eligible for the QVLP price discounts, you must own or be purchasing more than one QuarkXPress license. There are no other minimum purchase requirements or qualification criteria.
Keep in mind that you may already own your minimum, so you can start saving on upgrades and new licenses immediately!
Fulfillment is via a electronic download and includes the QuarkXPress installers and complimentary QLA software. The license is sent electronically, and is referred to as the CIC (Customer Information Card).
QVLP is a transactional programme, which means there is no start date or end date to your participation in the programme. At the time of your transaction, your volume tier is calculated and the corresponding percentage discount is applied to the prevailing standard retail price for QuarkXPress.