Quark Web-to-Print System includes:
- QuarkXPress Server with one subrenderer
- Template creation XTensions® for QuarkXPress®
- A database for storing and managing your templates and images
- Web-based editing tools for creating and editing marketing materials online
- A VDP module for personalized communications and catalogs
- An Ad Production module to speed up the creation and delivery of multiple instances of an ad
Quark Web-to-Print System uses QuarkXPress Server to produce PDF, EPS, QuarkXPress, JPEG, PNG, Flash, and other formats with unsurpassed quality, speed, and accuracy.
Press-ready PDF, Flash, and QuarkXPress Output
At the end of the production process, designated file servers can receive PDFs that comply with any standard required for printing, including X-1a, X-3, and custom. Or if you prefer, the system will provide a file in EPS or PostScript format, or the QuarkXPress layout (along with all graphics and fonts).
Once the user completes an order, press-ready PDFs can be taken directly off the server or zipped up and FTP'd to an off-site print facility, complete with ordering information.
Based on Open Standards