For systems integrators and applications developers who need a high-performance publishing server, QuarkXPress® Server offers the cost reduction benefits of automation with the marketing benefits of professional design. You can help your clients produce consistently branded, targeted, and engaging cross-media communications — fast and without errors.
Applications for QuarkXPress Server can include:
The Pitfalls of Manual Publishing
Manual publishing processes mean slower time-to-market, higher production costs, and decreased personalization. The lack of brand consistency and potential for human error in repetitive tasks reduce the quality of your clients' communications. This can lead to decreased customer satisfaction, mistrust, and a negative impact to the bottom line.
Deliver the Benefits of Automation
QuarkXPress Server fuses the fine typography and graphic capabilities of QuarkXPress® with server-based automated publishing. You can integrate QuarkXPress Server with other business systems to:
- Generate Flash, Web, and print materials
- Produce advertisements, catalogs, direct mail, and other marketing materials
- Deliver one-to-one and one-to-many marketing campaigns
- Generate Flash, Web, and print versions in multiple formats: SWF (Flash), XML, PDF, PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-3, PostScript®, Personalized Print Markup Language (PPML®), EPS, JPEG, and PNG
You can use QuarkXPress Server to create solutions that enable users to view or edit QuarkXPress layouts through a Web browser or Web 2.0 application.
With QuarkXPress server, you can deliver important benefits to your clients:
- Automatically merging data, text, and graphics into rich layouts reduces production time for customized and personalized cross-media marketing materials by up to 50%.
- Reusing design-rich layouts and modifying text and graphics on the fly reduces the time and cost of generating personalized Flash advertisements, Web content, and print-ready PDFs by 80%.
- Auto-populating design-rich QuarkXPress templates with content eliminates manual errors
- Delivering communications that are more accurate, relevant, and timely helps your clients improve their customer satisfaction and retention.