Are you eligible for Quark® Education Pricing?
Students, teachers, and administrators receive special educational pricing on QuarkXPress® software when they meet the requirements below.
- Accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full–time instruction for grades K–12 or a school district for such schools.
- Accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time study.
- Administrative offices or boards of education of educational institutions.
- Quark authorized training providers as approved by Quark, Inc.
- Home schools approved by Quark at our sole discretion.
- Government schools located in United States territories.
- Named educational entities approved by Quark in writing.
- Hospitals that are wholly owned and operated by an educational institution. Wholly owned and operated means the educational institution is the sole owner of the hospital and is the only entity exercising control over day–to–day operations.
- Higher education research laboratories that are a public institution and recognized by the department of education, teach students as part of their research mission, and can provide a copy of bylaws that state the relationship with the controlling university.
- Educational consortia and systems: Corporations and associations validly organized and existing under the laws of a state or territory of the United States, each member or shareholder is an accredited school.
- Students attending an accredited public or private, primary or secondary school with valid student ID and proof of current enrollment.
- Students attending an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time study with a valid student ID and proof of current enrollment.