QuarkXPress for Educators
Exclusive FREE License for Educators
Available for a limited time only!
If you’re looking to take your students to the next level of design and publishing, QuarkXPress is your answer - and we'll help you get started!
With a free license of QuarkXPress 9, you can:
- Experiment with digital design through the integration of interactive features
- Teach your students collaboration and designer-driven automation skills that will prepare them for world of digital publishing
- Create documents for print and Web, in addition to Apple’s iPad and e-readers like the Kindle for your class and campus
Please use your education email address to apply for the program:
- K-12 Teachers:
Must be teaching at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full–time instruction for grades K–12 or a school district for such schools.
- Higher Education Teachers:
Must be teaching at an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time study.
- Teacher must currently be teaching (within the last 6 months) one or more of the following studies to qualify – graphic design, digital media, journalism, print media, imaging arts, interactive media, interactive arts and development, new media - marketing, new media- design and imaging, new media – publishing and other studies upon the approval from Quark. Teacher will be required to provide Quark copy of current syllabus to qualify.
- Teacher must have an institutional email address.
- Limited to one copy per teacher. Product is not transferrable.
Contact: 1-800-998-9098 Option 1