Quark Volume Licensing Program (QVLP)
Get the Most Out of Your Software Investment
If your organization owns, purchases, or upgrades multiple copies of QuarkXPress® software, the Quark® Volume Licensing Program (QVLP) can help you simplify purchases and save money through volume discounts, reduced IT costs, and concurrent licensing.
QVLP supports increased cost efficiency because you can:
- Save money with volume discounts on new licenses and upgrades
- Purchase only the software you need; there is no ongoing purchasing commitment and no contracts
- Reduce IT costs with license management software included with your purchase
- Optimize the use of QuarkXPress within your organization and reduce your total cost of ownership
- Choose to enroll in QuarkXPress Maintenance
- Use QuarkXPress on any combination of Mac OS® and Windows® computers
Contact Quark at 800.676.4575 option 3 or your Quark Authorized Reseller to start saving money today.
For Outside of the US: (Toll free)
In some cases toll-free number may not be accessible via a mobile device, please use a landline instead.
- Australia: 1-800-708-621
- Belgium: 0-800-772-96
- Denmark: 8088-7070
- Finland: 0-102-307-300
- France: 0-800-913-457
- Germany: 0-800-180-0101
- Ireland: 1-800-550-241
- Italy: 800-874-591
- Japan: 81-3-3476-9440
- Luxembourg: 800-238-61
- Netherlands: 0800-022-7695
- Norway: 800-143-98
- Spain: 900-941-328
- Switzerland: 0-800-557-440
- Sweden: 0-207-900-91
- UK: 0-808-101-7082
Quark Volume Licensing Program Overview (PDF 86.7KB)
Quark's "S" Tier Program
Whether you're a small or medium-sized business, managing your software just got a little easier. Through Quark's "S" Tier program, QuarkXPress customers who have two to four licenses can take advantage of volume licensing at a discounted rate.
Quark License Administrator (QLA)
QuarkXPress volume licenses are managed with Quark License Administrator (QLA).
QLA simplifies administration of multi-seat installations of Quark products. QLA makes it easy to control user access, increase the number of licensed seats, and instantly acquire additional seats to meet the needs of expanding workflows. All QuarkXPress volume licenses are managed using QLA.