Quark Releases Content Automation Trends Report 2018/2019
New Research from Quark and Information Today Uncovers Content Practices and Challenges, Technology Trends, and Investment Outlook Related to Enterprise Content
Denver, CO - 10/9/2018 - Today Quark Software released the 2018/2019 Content Automation Trends Report, an in-depth study of the practices, challenges and investment outlook associated with enterprise content. In partnership with Information Today, publishers of KMWorld and EContent magazines, Quark surveyed 262 executives, business leaders, managers and content specialists from financial services, manufacturing, high tech and other industries. The new Content Automation Trends Report provides insight into how organizations are coping with increasing volumes of business-critical content.
“Research shows that organizations are spending an average of $920,000 annually on content technology – and budgets are increasing yearly. But even with million-dollar budgets, the world’s largest companies still struggle to get control of their content processes – from creation and management to delivery across multiple channels,” said Gavin Drake, Vice President of Marketing for Quark. “With our new research with Information Today, we wanted to uncover the biggest challenges, current trends, and best solutions related to content management, content services, and content automation.”
Download the Content Automation Trends Report 2018/2019 for insight on:
Sample Key Findings
- Content Management Patterns
- Content Technology Budgets and Purchasing Priorities
- The Most Popular Digital Transformation Projects Underway
- Content Pain Points
- Content Technology Solutions that Enable Automation
- And more
- Content technology budgets are on the upswing, with more support going to customer experience initiatives. In fact, 37% of respondents reported that improving customer experience is the single-most important business initiative related to content.
- While improving customer experience is vital, the research shows that internal digital transformation is also paramount. 63% of organizations named improving intranet and portal consumption for employees as a top initiative.
- Just 8% of organizations are already applying artificial intelligence to content while 44% have plans to. Content marketing recommendations and customer service content recommendations are where most of AI is being applied.
- More than 60% of organizations are adopting or expect to adopt a content automation platform to help manage the growing volumes of content required for successful customer and employee experiences.
For many more insights, download the Content Automation Trends Report 2018/2019
About Quark Software Inc.
Quark Software Inc. develops content automation and sales enablement solutions that help mid-to-large organizations streamline the creation, management, publishing and delivery of business-critical content. Our solutions automate the process with reusable Smart Content components that can be dynamically assembled and delivered with precision in any format and to any channel — web, tablet, mobile, print, and more. As a result, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government can reduce costs, save time, improve consistency and make their content brilliant.
# # #
Quark and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.