Quark Launches Content Automation for Fund Marketing
Content Automation and Sales Enablement Solution Drives Engaging and Compliant Content Experiences for Clients and Prospects
LONDON - 3/13/2018 - Today at TSAM London Quark Software launched Content Automation for Fund Marketing – a new approach to content for fund marketing that transforms the way asset management companies create, manage, publish and analyse content. With Smart Content, asset management teams can deliver highly customised, compliant content to both clients and prospects across print, web, and mobile channels.
“Creating and updating fund marketing content can feel like a never-ending quarterly treadmill that leaves asset management companies struggling to keep up with customer requirements,” said Gavin Drake, Vice President of Marketing for Quark. “With content automation, fund marketing teams create components of Smart Content that can be easily updated, tracked, managed and reused across any number of critical content types.”
Learn more: www.quark.com/fundmarketing
The Need to Transform Fund Marketing with Content Automation
Research supports the need for a modern approach to fund marketing content. In a recent study among asset managers Quark found that:
Content Automation for Fund Marketing
- More than half of respondents stated they find it hard to manage the document variations and changes needed to support country and business unit requirements
- Almost 70% of respondents reported using basic file management (local or cloud) for managing content
- 56% of respondents admitted they are not confident content is consistent across print, Web, and mobile channels, which leads to regulatory and compliance issues
- Nearly 75% of respondents said they are not satisfied with their digital content capabilities
From pitchbooks and client review presentations to fund fact sheets and commentaries, Content Automation for Fund Marketing helps asset managers, analysts, and subject matter experts create engaging content experiences for clients and prospects in a fraction of the time, using significantly less resources. With the new solution, fund marketers can:
- Dynamically assemble content from a single source of truth, including up-to-date performance data
- Automatically create and update thousands of compliant fund marketing documents in seconds
- Deliver content to sales, marketing, clients and prospects across a range of channels – print, Web and mobile devices
- Enable sales reps to easily uncover and share meaningful content with clients and marketers to analyse engagement with that content
- Take advantage of even more features, such as powerful authoring tools, PowerPoint Smart Slide decks, rules-driven disclosure insertions, and more
To learn more about Content Automation for Fund Marketing, visit Quark in booth #17 at TSAM London March 13-14. Not at TSAM? Visit www.quark.com/fundmarkting
or Contact Us
Content Automation for Fund Marketing is just one way Quark’s content automation technology transforms how organisations create and engage with business-critical content. Other applications include standard operating procedures, investment research reporting, product data sheets, marketing and sales collateral, and government legislation. Visit www.quark.com
and speak with a content automation expert to learn more about the transformational benefits of content automation.
About Quark Software, Inc.
Quark Software Inc. develops a content automation platform that helps large organisations streamline the creation, management, publishing and delivery of business-critical content. The solutions automate the process with reusable Smart Content components that can be dynamically assembled and delivered with precision in any format and to any channel — web, tablet, mobile, print, and more. As a result, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government can reduce costs, save time, improve consistency and make their content brilliant.
# # #
Quark and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.