QuarkXPress 2017 Now Available
New Version of QuarkXPress Introduces Non-Destructive Image Editing and Adds the Ability to Create Responsive HTML5 Publications and “Unlimited” iOS Apps; Continues to be Available as a Perpetual Lifetime License – No Subscription Necessary!
Denver, CO - 5/24/2017 - Quark Software Inc. announced today the official availability of QuarkXPress 2017, the newest version of Quark’s fully-integrated graphic design and desktop publishing software for professional print and digital production.
QuarkXPress 2017 introduces new graphics and image editing capabilities, such as non-destructive image editing, and extends text and typography features, such as text stroking and shading. The new version includes a range of the top user-requested features and continues to be sold as a perpetual license.
New Features Delivered
Hundreds of thousands of users around the world who value quality and performance choose QuarkXPress as one of their primary design tools based on its performance, stability, sustainable pricing structure, and consistent feature innovation. QuarkXPress 2017 delivers on all counts with new powerful features that span image and vectors, typography and text, digital publishing, and many new customer wish list features.
Just a few of the many new features in QuarkXPress 2017 include:
- Non-destructive Image Editing: Edit images by adjusting levels and curves, changing brightness and contrast, applying gamma correction and much more. All adjustments are non-destructive, so original images stay intact.
- Adaptive Layout Conversion for Print and Digital: QuarkXPress supports the rapid conversion of print layouts into digital media or even from one print layout to another. Adaptive conversion lets designers duplicate a layout and automatically resize all design elements, even if the layout is converted to different aspect ratios.
- Responsive HTML5 Publications (Multi Device Output): QuarkXPress 2017 can export multiple digital layouts of different sizes as a single HTML5 package. For example, designers can create a layout for an iPad (vertical and horizontal orientations), duplicate the layout using Adaptive Settings for an iPhone and adjust it accordingly.
- Convert to Native Objects Enhancements: With the introduction of this game-changing feature, QuarkXPress is the first layout application to convert almost any third party content and layout such as PDF, Adobe Illustrator, EPS, InDesign and Microsoft Office files to native, editable QuarkXPress objects. Based on user feedback, this capability has now been greatly enhanced. For example, converted images can optionally be saved to disk and linked to the QuarkXPress layout, keeping their resolution, color model, and color profiles.
- “Unlimited” Free iOS Apps: Use the QuarkXPress digital layout capabilities to create innovative interactive experiences, all 100% based on HTML5. Now designers can create as many single iOS apps as they would like. No subscription, no per-app fee, all done directly from within QuarkXPress 2017. ˚‡
These are just a few of the many new features included in QuarkXPress 2017. For more information please visit: www.quark.com/2017
. For a comprehensive overview of QuarkXPress 2017, check out the What’s New
video. Download the free Trial Version
for a fully-functional test of the new version.
QuarkXPress 2017: Switch, Upgrade, or Purchase a New License!
To purchase or upgrade to QuarkXPress 2017, visit the Quark eStore
, call Quark Telesales
, or find an Authorized Quark Reseller
Upgrade or Purchase:
Users on any previous version of QuarkXPress (versions 3-10 and 2015) can upgrade to version 2017 for $399. QuarkXPress 2016 users can upgrade to 2017 for only $185, and new licenses are available for $849. Education licenses are available for $79.
Switch with the New Competitive Upgrade Offer:
For a limited time, users of alternative graphic design software products who want to switch or add QuarkXPress to their workflow can purchase a full new license of QuarkXPress 2017 (Mac/Win) for just $399 ($849). This is a savings of $450!
With eligible proof of ownership of a qualifying competing product, any designer can get a new full QuarkXPress 2017 license for the low price of an upgrade. Eligible products are: Adobe InDesign®, Adobe FrameMaker®, Adobe Lightroom®, Adobe PageMaker®, Adobe Photoshop®, Capture One® Pro, CorelDraw®, Microsoft® Publisher, and Serif PagePlus®. All versions of qualifying products are accepted including, perpetual and subscription licenses, single products, or licenses that are part of a suite or Adobe’s Creative Cloud®. To learn more about the competitive upgrade offer please visit: http://content.quark.com/switch-to-quarkxpress-us.html
˚ Restrictions apply
‡ Own Webserver/Domain is required
Note to Editors and Reviewers
If you are a member of the media and interested in reviewing QuarkXPress 2017, please contact the Quark PR Team for access to a reviewer’s kit and review software.
QuarkXPress is graphic design and page layout software used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world who value quality and performance in their daily production of print and digital products. Built on a 64-bit architecture with uniquely innovative features, QuarkXPress has surpassed the competition as the most modern and efficient design software on the market today. Learn more about QuarkXPress 2017, the next new version of QuarkXPress: www.quark.com
# # #
Quark, QuarkXPress, and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.