New Content Automation Platform Release from Quark Accelerates Digital Transformation
Updates Deliver Next Level of Automation and Ease-of-Use at Every Stage of the Content Lifecycle
Denver, CO - 10/26/2016 - Today Quark Software announced a new release of its content automation platform featuring updates that enable organisations to accelerate digital transformation and drive better customer satisfaction. Quark’s content automation platform is an integrated enterprise solution for creating, managing, publishing, and delivering omni-channel content for a wide range of industries.
According to research conducted by InfoTrends in 2016, the key business objective driving investments in content-related technology is the desire to improve customer satisfaction. Customers expect to receive accurate, consistent, and relevant communication at the right time and on the right device, which is pushing global organisations to deliver an increasing volume of Web and mobile content. Traditional content creation and management solutions cannot meet this demand.
Quark’s content automation platform is built to handle omni-channel content that must be updated frequently and delivered across channels, devices, and audiences. New features that push content automation to a new level include:
- New Interactive Publishing Channels: Automatically output content to responsive HTML5, HTML5 Web Publications, iOS and Android Apps, email, PDF, print, and more. Plus, new creative features such as multi-gradient blends and OpenType Stylistic Sets continue to push the boundaries of design for automated publishing.
- Offline Web-based Authoring: Whether as simple as analysts working on a plane to field services staff working in remote, non-networked global locations, subject matter experts of all types can author content securely and efficiently when away from their desks.
- Automated Charts and Tables: Dynamically create static and interactive charts and tables from Excel and other data sources in a format that is appropriate for each output channel and device.
- Support for New Content Types: Deal advisory materials, training content, HR documents, equity reports and more can be further automated with this release. This is thanks to integration with PowerPoint and Visio enabling users to reuse and dynamically update PowerPoint slides and Visio pages within their documents. Plus, new equation editing and publishing makes it easier than ever for a range of business users to create and publish equations that support financial and other models.
- Enterprise Scalability: Any global organisation needs a content automation platform that can scale across departments and geographies, co-existing within complex enterprise software environments. Dynamic configuration means new content types can be on-boarded without any need to restart application servers or impact production. Elasticsearch, an open-source, enterprise-grade search engine, is now supported, enabling increased scalability and rapid searches.
“Updates to our content automation platform are driven almost exclusively from our customers. This means we’re building into the platform the specific capabilities that will make their content and their teams more effective and help them address digital transformation challenges. As our customers and their content become more agile they are able to deliver the best possible experiences to their customers and employees across channels,” said Dave White, Quark CTO.
For a complete list of what’s new in the content automation platform release, visit Quark Enterprise Solutions forums: http://forums.quark.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=28861
Quark’s Content Automation Platform
Quark’s content automation platform includes a centralised component content management system and fully integrated capabilities for creating, managing, publishing, and delivering multi-channel content. The platform works by allowing for the creation and management of content components that can be tagged, searched, tracked, updated, audited, and reused across multiple channels throughout the content lifecycle. With componentised content – rather than static documents – organisations can deliver the right content to the right audiences at the right time – automatically.
About Quark Enterprise Solutions
Quark Enterprise Solutions develops a content automation platform that helps large organisations streamline the creation, management, publishing, and delivery of business-critical content. Our solutions automate the process with reusable Smart Content components that can be dynamically assembled and delivered with precision in any format and to any channel — web, tablet, mobile, print, and more. As a result, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government can reduce costs, save time, improve consistency, and make their content brilliant. www.quark.com
# # #
Quark and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.