Quark Software at IBM Insight 2015: Extending ECM with Content Automation
Quark at IBM Insight: Extending ECM with Content Automation
Quark Demonstrating Content Automation in Booth #976 and Joining Fairfax Data Systems to Promote the Fairfax eReg Solution for Managing and Distributing Regulatory Content
LAS VEGAS [IBM INSIGHT 2015] - 10/27/2015 - Quark Software Inc., an IBM enterprise content management (ECM) partner, is exhibiting at IBM Insight 2015 this week in Las Vegas. Exhibiting in booth #976, the Quark team will demonstrate content automation, a new transformational approach to streamlining the entire lifecycle of business-critical content. Quark Enterprise Solutions is a content automation platform that integrates with IBM ECM to extend the capabilities of the system beyond content management.
Content Automation Defined
Content automation is the practice of leveraging Smart Content to automate the assembly, publishing, and delivery of content for multiple media and audiences. By removing the traditional manual tasks that continue to stifle the content lifecycle, organizations in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy and government can reduce costs, increase speed to market, improve content quality and ensure compliance throughout the process – from creation to consumption. Business-critical content includes standard operating procedures, investment research, product information, government legislation and other content essential to global organisations.
Meet with Quark at IBM Insight 2015 in booth #976 to learn more about content automation and for consultation on solving specific content challenges. For more in-depth information, download the new eBook The Beginner’s Guide to Content Automation.
The Fairfax eReg Solution
While onsite at IBM Insight 2015, Quark will also join Fairfax Data Systems to promote the Fairfax eReg solution. Fairfax Data Solutions is a long-standing IBM Partner focusing exclusively on IBM ECM solutions. The Fairfax eReg solution utilizes IBM Case Manager and Quark Enterprise Solutions to create a centralized, standardized space for drafting, reviewing, approving and publishing regulatory content. Both components integrate with a web-based portal to facilitate transparency and participation in the regulatory process.
Fairfax Data Systems and Quark implemented the Fairfax eReg solution for the State of Connecticut. The solution allows the State to:
- Fully leverage investments in the IBM ECM platform
- Allow content authors to write and edit in Microsoft Word while creating native XML components behind-the-scenes
- Provide a 360-view of the publishing process across all agency contributors
- Deliver content to print and Web channels from the same workflow
Read a complete overview of the eReg implementation at the State of CT
Additional benefits of Fairfax eReg:
About Quark Enterprise Solutions
- Increase public transparency and access to documentation related to the regulatory approval process
- Automatically submit applications to internal approval workflows
- Streamline the internal regulatory approval process and increase personnel efficiency
- Establish a platform through which members of the public can easily submit comments and participate in regulatory discussions
- Archive all documentation related to the regulatory approval process and eliminate reliance on hard copy publications
- Standardize the regulatory approval and drafting process
- Publish official regulatory content that complies with electronic legal material requirements
Quark Enterprise Solutions develops a content automation platform that helps large organisations streamline the creation, management, publishing and delivery of business-critical content. Our solutions automate the process with reusable Smart Content components that can be dynamically assembled and delivered with precision in any format and to any channel — web, tablet, mobile, print, and more. As a result, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government can reduce costs, save time, improve consistency and make their content brilliant.
# # #
Quark and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.