Quark Joins Delta Air Lines, United Healthcare, Covalent Marketing, and IBM to Discuss Best Practices for Marketing Operations
Denver, CO - 8/13/2013 - Join Quark Software Inc. this Thursday 15 August at 1:00 p.m. EDT for “Marketing Transformation: Achieving Greater Marketing Performance with Improved Marketing Operations.” During the one-hour session, Quark will join Delta Air Lines, United Healthcare, Covalent Marketing, and IBM to discuss how to transform marketing programmes by improving the relationships between marketing and operations.
Attendees will hear best practices for:
- Aligning disparate processes and removing departmental silos
- Addressing business processes, from content development to legal compliance
- Managing the marketing process for improved budget allocation and time management
- Implementing change management, programme adoption, and education
The session will be moderated by David Panek, senior product marketer, marketing operations for IBM and the panel of experts will include:
- Bart Bates, Marketing Operations Manager, Delta Air Lines
- Craig Howarth, Senior Director of Payer Consulting, Optum/United Healthcare
- Stanton Willins, Chief Technology Officer, Covalent Marketing
- Nick Howard, Senior Director of Product Line Management, Quark Software Inc.
Thursday 15 August
10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EDT | 6:00 pm BST
About Quark Software Inc.
Quark’s software enables organizations of all sizes to meet customer demand for engaging, relevant communications when, where, and how they want them. Our solutions combine the power of XML with flexible layout and design to automate the delivery of customer communications to print, Web, and interactive experiences on the latest digital devices. Financial services firms, manufacturers, and governments around the world rely on Quark solutions to elevate customer communications to new levels, reduce time to market, and lower costs.
# # #
Quark and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.