Upgrade to QuarkXPress 9 from Any Version for £299
Quark’s Promotion Allowing Upgrades to QuarkXPress 9 from All Versions Ends June 30, 2013
Denver - 3/28/2013 - Quark announced today an extension of the upgrade policy that allows QuarkXPress® users on any version – from 3 to 8 – to upgrade to QuarkXPress 9 for £299. The £299 upgrade price represents a £500 savings for users who choose to upgrade before June 30, 2013. After June 30, 2013, only users on version 8 can upgrade to QuarkXPress 9 for £299. Any users of versions 3 to 7 will need to purchase a full licence for £799.
QuarkXPress 9 offers designers of every level and type the best environment for page layout and design – whether print, Web or digital. With and upgrade to QuarkXPress 9, users benefit from:
- Design-Driven Automation: Automatically style content based on powerful styling rules, eliminating text-styling inconsistencies and saving countless hours of manual work. Move boxes and groups automatically with text flows and take command of lists and outlines with bullet, numbering and outline styles.
- New Productivity Features: The new Cloner™ tool is the smartest and most efficient way to clone design elements. Unlink and relink text boxes without overflow and import and automatically build grids of images. With ShapeMaker™ designers create unique and useful shapes using configurable waves, polygons, stars, spirals, and more.
- Export to ePub and Kindle eBooks: Use the new reflow view to assemble and preview a reflowable version of the text and pictures in your layout specifically for ePub or Kindle export. Optionally enhance with audio, video and hyperlinks
- Access to App Studio: QuarkXPress 9 now works with App Studio, the cloud-based solution for creating and publishing native, HTML5-based apps for the iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, and Android devices. Designers can take full advantage of everything they already know about QuarkXPress and supplement designs with slideshows, video, hotspots, popups, zoomable images and more.
- Easy training, if needed: Quark offers free, step-by-step modular training for the functionality that sets QuarkXPress 9 apart from previous versions. Getting up to speed is easy; the payoff is more time to be creative and better ways to bring ideas to life.
Plus, QuarkXPress users upgrading from QuarkXPress 7 or earlier can look forward to a refined design environment, enhanced typography, transparency, drop shadows, new Bezier pen tools, native Illustrator import, powerful Photoshop integration and much more.
For more information about QuarkXPress 9, please visit: http://www.quark.com/Products/QuarkXPress/
How to Upgrade
To upgrade from any version of QuarkXPress to version 9 for £299, users must have a valid, registered, and activated serial number for QuarkXPress. Upgrades can be purchased through Quark Authorised Resellers, the Quark Store, and Quark Customer Service. For more information, please visit: http://content.quark.com/OnePricePromotion_2013_UK.html
Quark’s software enables organisations of all sizes to meet customer demand for engaging, relevant communications when, where, and how they want them. Our solutions combine the power of XML with flexible layout and design to automate the delivery of customer communications to print, Web, and interactive experiences on the latest digital devices. Financial services firms, manufacturers, and governments around the world rely on Quark solutions to elevate customer communications to new levels, reduce time to market, and lower costs.
# # #
Quark, QuarkXPress, and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.