Quark’s iPad Magazine Dedicates Third Issue to Enterprise Digital Publishing
Jabber Explores the Challenges that Corporate Publishers Must Overcome to Create Sustainable, Relevant, and Successful Digital Experiences
Denver, CO - 6/21/2012 - Quark announced today the availability of the third issue of Jabber, the iPad app for designers and creative professionals that rethinks the digital magazine. Built with QuarkXPress® 9 and App StudioTM, the third issue features even more interactivity that takes advantage of what’s possible with the iPad. With scrollable layouts, slideshows, video, pop-ups, and HTML5, Jabber issue three includes:
- Advice on getting started with digital publishing
- The most important questions to ask when selecting a digital publishing vendor
- Insight on how the financial services industry is leveraging XML to automate tablet publishing
- Instruction on how to integrate HTML5 into an iPad app
- Digital publishing best practices from a leading German retail catalogue publisher
- Tips for designing for the iPad and much more
Jabber is now available for free on the iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jabber/id477757782?mt=8
To learn more about QuarkXPress and App Studio, please visit: http://www.quark.com/Products/AppStudio/
Founded in Denver in 1981, Quark’s vision was to create software that would lay the foundation for modern publishing. For 30 years, Quark has delivered on that promise. Quark’s dynamic publishing solutions are setting new standards in automated cross-media publishing by combining the power of XML with flexible layout and design to automate the delivery of customized, intelligent communications across print, the Web, and digital media.
# # #
Quark, QuarkXPress, App Studio, and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Sarah Rector, Quark Software Inc., 303-894-3753, firstname.lastname@example.org