Quark Bundles QuarkXPress 8 with MarkzTools, ID2Q, and 1,000 OpenType¬Æ Fonts
For a Limited Time the Magic of QuarkXPress 8 will be Packaged with Leading Design and File Conversion Tools to Offer Customers up to £433/€513 Worth of Savings
DENVER - 9/1/2010 - Quark announced today the availability of two new Magic Bundles (http://8.quark.com/en/magicbundles) for QuarkXPress 8. Anyone purchasing or upgrading to QuarkXPress 8 between 1st September and 30th November 2010 will be able to choose between two free bundles worth up to £433/€513. The Magic Software Bundle features MarkzTools*and ID2Q from Markzware, as well as 1,000 professional OpenType fonts. Alternatively, the Magic Maintenance Bundle includes a year‚Äôs worth of unlimited telephone technical support, the ability to upgrade from any previous version of QuarkXPress, free upgrades to any new versions of QuarkXPress released during the 12 months, and the 1,000 OpenType fonts.
« One of our goals is to offer our QuarkXPress customers access to the tools that will help them extend their design skills and improve their productivity. As part of our Flash Magic campaign that is focused on developing Web and interactive skills in QuarkXPress 8, we already provide QuarkXPress 8 users access to ¬£450/‚Ç¨500 worth of professionally designed Flash (SWF) resources. Now we are happy to add even more value for anyone purchasing QuarkXPress 8 through the choice of our two new Magic Bundles that are available at no additional cost, » said Gavin Drake, Vice President of Marketing for Quark.
From the beginning of September through the end of November 2010, QuarkXPress users who upgrade to or purchase QuarkXPress 8 can choose to receive added value through either the Magic Software Bundle or the Magic Maintenance Bundle.
QuarkXPress 8 Magic Software Bundle
The QuarkXPress 8 Magic Software Bundle is worth £433/€513 and includes:
- Markzware MarkzTools (*Mac only): MarkzTools is an XTension to QuarkXPress that allows users to down-save QuarkXPress files to versions 4 and 6, and helps prevent and repair corrupt QuarkXPress files. More information is available here: http://markzware.com/products/markztools/
- ID2Q from Markzware (Mac and Windows): ID2Q (Adobe InDesign to QuarkXPress) is an XTension for QuarkXPress that provides users a quick and easy way to migrate their InDesign content from versions 1.5 through CS5 into a new QuarkXPress 8 document. More information is available here: http://markzware.com/products/id2q/
- OpenType Fonts: The QuarkXPress 8 Magic Software Bundle includes 1,000 professional, cross-platform fonts that will work on both Mac OS and Windows.
QuarkXPress 8 Magic Maintenance Bundle
The QuarkXPress 8 Magic Maintenance Bundle is worth £224/€298 and includes:
- 12 Months of QuarkXPress Maintenance: The maintenance package includes free QuarkXPress upgrades throughout the course of the year, a year of unlimited telephone technical support, and the ability to upgrade from any previous version of QuarkXPress.
- OpenType Fonts: The QuarkXPress 8 Magic Maintenance Bundle includes 1,000 unique fonts that will work on both Mac OS and Windows.
To redeem either of the QuarkXPress 8 Magic Bundles, users must purchase QuarkXPress 8 from any Quark Authorised Reseller (http://8.quark.com/resellers/resellersearch.aspx) or directly from Quark (http://shop.quark.com/ew/), then visit http://8.quark.com/en/magicbundles and follow the online redemption process. Please note that this offer excludes not-for-profit and education purchases of QuarkXPress.
Quark Inc. is a leading provider of publishing software for professional designers, small and mid-sized businesses, and large organisations in more than 160 countries. Two decades ago, our flagship product, QuarkXPress¬Æ, changed the course of traditional publishing. For more than 25 years, Quark has built on its knowledge and experience in design and publishing to provide software solutions that support collaborative workflows and automated publishing across multiple channels. Today, Quark is revolutionising publishing again by setting new standards in XML-based publishing across print, the Web, and digital media as well as by helping owners and employees of small and mid-sized businesses promote their products and services easily, professionally, and affordably. Denver-based Quark Inc. is privately held.
# # #
Quark and Quark related marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark, Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Artwork to illustrate this story is available on request.
Valentina Moressa, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)7506 000817
Online press centre: http://www.quark.com/en/about/presscenter