Quark Certifies New QuarkXPress 8 Training Experts from Around the World
Online Training Classes for QuarkAlliance Partners Offered Throughout the Year
DENVER - 3/5/2009 -
Quark announced today that more than twenty QuarkAlliance partners have been recognised as QuarkXPress® 8 Certified Training Experts. As QuarkXPress 8 Certified Training Experts, these QuarkAlliance training providers not only receive all the benefits of membership in the QuarkAlliance, but have been taught QuarkXPress 8 in detail by Quark’s own internal trainers. Individual trainers who receive certification are recognised by Quark, and their organisations receive a logo that designates them as a Quark-certified QuarkXPress 8 training provider.
To become a QuarkXPress 8 Certified Training Expert, QuarkAlliance partners must successfully complete an online exam that is focused on print media or print media and Web publishing. To help QuarkAlliance partners prepare for the exam, Quark offers training sessions throughout the year. The training sessions planned for 2009 are as follows:
- Tuesday, March 17 and Friday, March 20, 2009
- Tuesday, May 12 and Friday, May 15, 2009
- Tuesday, September 15 and Friday, September 18, 2009
- Tuesday, November 3 and Friday, November 6, 2009
The training sessions are hosted by internal trainers from Quark, consist of two four-hour sessions, and culminate with the exam for certification. To gain certification, trainers must pass the exam with a score of 88 percent or better.
QuarkAlliance partners can register for the upcoming certification classes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
A number of QuarkAlliance training providers from around the world completed the exam successfully and were recently certified as QuarkXPress 8 training experts. The following training organisations from the United States and Europe are certified as QuarkXPress 8 training experts:
- AACTT, Inc. (Crystal Lake, IL) www.aactt.com
- C2 Graphics Productivity (Milwaukee, WI) www.c2gps.com
- I.D.E.A.S. Training (Bonsall, CA) www.ideastraining.com
- Noble Desktop (New York, NY) www.nobledesktop.com
- Resolutions Training (Mechanicsburg, PA) www.resolutions-training.com
- The Graphics Tutor (Florissant, MO) www.thegraphicstutor.com
- TJP&A (Washington DC) www.tjpa.com
- 2-FI (Villeurbanne, France) www.2-fi.com
- Computer Training Center (Moscow, Russia) www.specialist.ru
- Cryptic Peach (Manchester, UK) www.crypticpeach.co.uk
- elementa:res GmbH (Herford, Germany) www.elementares.de
- FMS Computer GMbH (Aschaffenburg, Germany) www.fmscomputer.de
- Giant Associates (Belfast, Northern Ireland) www.giant-associates.com
- Initiative, Ltd. (Sheffield, UK) www.initiative.ltd.uk
- NHK Formatic (Lisbon, Portugal) www.nhk.pt
- XChange International (London, UK) www.xchangeuk.com
QuarkAlliance provides technical support, product and program discounts, and other benefits that help QuarkXPress training providers, authors, output providers, and technology providers deliver on-target solutions to customers who work with Quark® software. QuarkAlliance manages partner participation, interaction, and implementation with other key Quark departments and projects, such as marketing, sales, and training. For more information about the QuarkAlliance, please visit http://euro.quarkalliance.com/.
Quark Inc. (euro.quark.com/en) is an innovative software company providing design, production, and collaboration solutions that are transforming the business of creative communications. Quark has provided award-winning software for professional publishers since its flagship product, QuarkXPress, changed the course of traditional publishing. Denver-based Quark Inc. is privately held.
Quark, the Quark logo, XTensions and QuarkXPress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark, Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.